Forums » Prophetic NDEs

15-Year-Old Jewish Boy Predicts Coming Of Jewish Messiah

• 957 posts
    November 18, 2015 10:26 AM MST

YouTube Description:

Rabbi Rami Levy and 15 year old Natan. Chilling Testimony (About The End of Days) From A Youth Who Experienced Clinical Death." This fascinating video is starting to make the rounds as the word is spreading of 15 year old Natan's near-death, out-of-body experience that took place on the first night of Sukkot. Natan who comes from a secular background had never learnt before in Yeshiva, nonetheless he describes from his experience exactly what is written by the prophets and in the holy books regarding the end of days. If your Hebrew is OK, you are encouraged to watch the entire video. It will shake you up... I have listed some of the main points below. Fasten your seat belts…

1. Natan felt extremely ill with chills and a cold feeling in his hands and legs. His body shook, hurt and he suddenly found himself hovering over his body 6 feet in the air.

2. He kept rising and rising, saw the whole earth and eventually was lead to a tunnel.

3. He saw a light that was full of love and security. He can’t properly explain how amazing this was.
    (I will skip the part regarding his personal judgment and get to the part regarding the Moshiach and Gog and Magog that starts at 27:30).

4. The Moshiach is already here and is very well known! People will be very very surprised. His is a Baal Tshuva who has not sinned once since his tshuva. He also helps others to be chozer btshuva.

5. The war of Gog and Magog started on the 27th of Elul the 11th of September 2015, and it will get much worse in the weeks or months to come.

6. There will be a huge World War that will eventually lead the nations of the world to unite and attack Israel and Jerusalem.

7. The leader of the free world is know up above as Gog. Gog is none other than... Barak Husain Obama.

8. The whole war will last only about two weeks.

9. The Jews who did not keep Torah and Mitzvot will die. (Hashem Y’rachem). The number will be in the millions. This is in addition to the non Jews who will also perish.

10. Tzahal will last only two days. Secular zionism (the flag, yom ha’atmaut) carries no merit.

11. Har Hazaitim will split into two and the Moshiach will be revealed. Moshiach will be able to sense by smell who is a real God fearing Jew and who is not.

12. Moshiach will fight against Gog and kill him. Gog will be buried in Israel.

13. During the war, two Atomic bombs will be shot at Israel and Hashem will suspend them in the air for two weeks. They will eventually fall on Tel Aviv and Haifa. Hashem Y’rachem.

14. Israel will be captured but the worthy will survive in Jerusalem.

15. The Moshiach will wear a garment that is stained in blood. The blood symbolizes all the Jews who were killed kidush Hashem. The Moshiach will then take revenge on the nations of the world who have oppressed us throughout the years.

16. It will take a very long time to burry all the dead.

17. Only those who do real tshuva will survive.

18. Those who make tshuva will inherit the highest level of heaven.

19. The Beit Hamikdash will descend from heaven and there will be a revival of the death. (This will take time and not happen immediately).

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 18, 2015 11:45 AM MST

Wow!  This was definitely a very interesting NDE experience and a bit frightening for me.  (I'm a big chicken with some NDEs.)

I must admit that I have very mixed feelings about the contents of this video for various reasons.  

First, if what is mentioned in this young man's NDE comes to pass, how truly very sad for us all, for we are all connected, no matter what earthly structures (i.e., continents, beliefs, ideologies, etc.) separate us.

Second, not having been raised in any particular religion by my parents, but rather raised to believe that there is something greater than all of us and to love and be kind to all, I converted to a religion after a major STE.  (It was about 1986 or 1987, I was young and I didn't know any other way to interpret and integrate my STE.)  I eventually became a nun for several years and had a very difficult time of it.  In fact, I almost lost my life, which was saved by another STE at the time.  

In the monastery, I was in the "habit" of gently questioning what my superior taught us, what I read in the holy books and other spiritual writings, etc.  Sometimes it was because things didn't make sense to me.  Sometimes it was because things seemed contradictory.  Sometimes it was because it seemed things were missing.  And a great deal of the time my curious inquiries got me in a great deal of trouble, so much so that by the time I finally made it back home to my parents, my knees were heavily calloused AND I had acquired PTSD.  

On the one hand, a wonderful Jesuit priest encouraged my enquiries, on the other hand, I was made to "pay" for them by my superior.  I just couldn't understand things like, "Only repentant Christians are going to Heaven...others, especially (fill in other religions here), are going to Hell!"  I wasn't raised to believe this and often found myself in great conflict with my superior.  I maintained my position humbly and without any disrespect for her beliefs, but I couldn't believe that a God, the God, would pick and choose who's to be with Him, especially based on one's religious beliefs and practices. 

My former superior would also see transgressions as sins.  I humbly countered that they seemed more like human weaknesses.  However, as she was the superior and I was considered a major sinner by her, I would have to do penance for my sins in order to be worthy of Heaven...and her.  Eventually, she had planned for us sisters to use a whip on ourselves to do such penance.  I refused.  I just couldn't see how beating myself would free me of sin and deepen my love of God.  Furthermore, submitting to God in fear and trembling wasn't helping me grow in love of God.  In fact, I started to feel anger and resentment.  This God I was serving seemed really cruel, exacting, unrelenting BUT, if I lived a PERFECT life, I'd be okay, my family would be safe too, etc.   

This particular NDE, while very interesting, thought-provoking and scary to me, touches on that experience I had as a nun.  Maybe I am understanding it incorrectly because of what I experienced in the convent, but I find it difficult to "accept" that I have to be a certain, particular way to be okay with God and good enough for Heaven.  

Third, it's sad to see some of the comments on YouTube in regards to this video.  Some people are fighting about whose religion is the right one, and other such mean-spirited things.  For myself, I am trying to see past my pain and fear to the good in this message.  I suppose it goes back to the quote on choosing love and not fear.

I so hope that the things mentioned in this young man's experience don't come to pass.  And so I send light and love to all of us.  

Peace!

• 55 posts
    November 18, 2015 8:00 PM MST

No idea what the young man's experience really means.  Why would all the nations of the earth rise against Israel?   I'm sure these events will not happen.

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 12:44 AM MST

Dawn, you've certainly had some interesting experiences. God bless you for trying so hard to go where you felt led. And good for you for questioning things when you were a nun, including your superior, who will probably review her life some day and wish she had treated you better! Have you considered writing a book? It sounds like you would have some very interesting -- and helpful -- things to share about your journey.

Concerning theJewish boy's prediction, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Many NDErs return to Earth with very dramatic predictions about the world ending. Each version tends to be wrapped in the packages of the tradition and/or culture that the NDEr is born into. And, of course, they rarely unfold the way the near-death experiencer predicts. That's not to say that no future predictions come true, because many personal ones do end up happening (predictions of having children and grandchildren, of moving, changing careers, meeting future husbands and wives, that kind of thing). But end of the world scenarios, they are notoriously unreliable. While "the spirit of the prediction" can be true (an old world is dying and a new one is being born), the specific details are almost always wrong, especially when they provide concrete dates and insist that one group of people are going to emerge victorious over all the other sinning humans on the planet. History is full of these kind of stories.

One sad American story revolves around The Ghost Dance. Here's how Wikipedia describes it:

"The Ghost Dance was a new religious movement incorporated into numerous Native American belief systems. According to the teachings of the Northern Paiute spiritual leader Wovoka, proper practice of the dance would reunite the living with spirits of the dead, bring the spirits of the dead to fight on their behalf, make the white colonists leave, and bring peace, prosperity, and unity to native peoples throughout the region... The practice swept throughout much of the Western United States, quickly reaching areas of California and Oklahoma... The Ghost Dance was associated with Wovoka's prophecy of an end to white expansion while preaching goals of clean living, an honest life, and cross-cultural cooperation by Native Americans... In the Wounded Knee Massacre in 1890, U.S. Army forces killed at least 153 Miniconjou and Hunkpapa from the Lakota people."

Did the world end the way that Wovoka predicted it would? No. A lot of Native Americans did loose their lives though believing it would. These tragic stories are found all over the world, in both ancient and modern times. 

What I've noticed is that prophetic figures with end-of-the-world visions tend to rise when cultures are being faced with great change. This is especially true when their existence is threatened. 

One reason I know a lot about this is because I came of age in a tradition that believed the world was going to end. For years, I believed, parroted, and promoted predictions that the famous American psychic Edgar Cayce channeled (which didn't come true either). When it finally became clear to me that Cayce was wrong (and that there was also something wrong with me for buying into an end-of-the-world scenario hook, line, and sinker), I wrote a special report about it and began paying close attention to others who had followed similar paths. You can find a few relevant reports posted here:

Frontline’s “Apocalypse!” (1999)

Earth Changes & Millennium Fever (1997)

NHNE Earth Changes Composite Map (1997)

To be fair, entire cultures do end sometimes -- sometimes overnight.

There are also many, many end-of-the-world scenarios that are science based. We could get smacked by an asteroid. We could get fried by a gamma-ray burst. A giant solar flair could toast the planet. The electromagnetic fields that shield the Earth from the sun could fail. Super volcanoes could erupt. And on and on. You can find a list of 20 end-of-the-world scenarios posted here.

After pondering all of this for decades, I finally created a generic list of suggestions for how to deal with any end-of-the-world scenarios:

Twelve "Any Time, Any Place" Survival Tips

One last thing. If you haven't already, it might be helpful to read the near-death experience of Mellen-Thomas Benedict. His near-death experience provides helpful insights into how various cultures create elaborate realms that people who are aligned with these realms (and belief systems) can tap into. When a person who is aligned with one of these realms has a near-death experience, that's the realm they visit, complete with the religious figures, customs, scriptures, family members, and visions that are associated with it. They mistakenly think that their experience is the same for everyone. It isn't. It is similar for people who are aligned with the same realm and belief systems that they are, but different for people who aren't. So things are far more complicated than the Jewish realm the boy above experienced. Benedict's story is located here.

• 43 posts
    November 19, 2015 3:16 AM MST

Shame on everyone that is part of this type of "fear based" "NDE" and all those who are promoting it.

• 63 posts
    November 19, 2015 6:14 AM MST

Yes, this particular NDE seems like a real anomaly when compared to most I've seen.

• 73 posts
    November 19, 2015 6:33 AM MST

Ariela Solsol's page: If anyone gets a chance look over her page. She wrote a book called, " Divine Truths Revealed". It has some of the fimiliar things mentioned as this young boy.

Just something I wanted to shareshare.

• 73 posts
    November 19, 2015 6:59 AM MST

Everyones comments posted are so true.

Some of the things mentioned from this young boy were revealved to me also.

But presented in another way.

G-d's choosen people are all of us.

No one religion. 

The good deeds he mentions, as a jewish religion, I was shown similiar idea, and I never had any Jewish Religion upbringing.

Good deeds represented in my experience IS Divine Holy Love Energy, with pure intention. 

To house the soul in this physical body.

To do good.

Like any love relationship, the more you Choose to put into the Love Relationship, the more stonger the Love becomes...

My father would say , " many many people will try to predict when the world will end, this has been said for over a thousand years, and we are still here.

Fear Not.

The end is when your physical body is dead on day of your funeral, each individual for himself".

Diserment is needed to be recognized in such a way as is this experience for me or my family or my community or all of humanity

Each needs to take whats meant for them and to continue to show love.

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 7:30 AM MST

Don, what do you mean by "shame on everyone that is part of this type of fear-based NDE and all those who are promoting it"?

Since these kind of NDEs, including the excited and fearful reactions that people have to them, are a fairly common part of the NDE phenomena it is very important for us to include and study them. You can't just ignore and dismiss them because they aren't like the NDEs we experienced, like, or are familiar with. You also can't help the people who have them, or the people who are hearing them, if you don't have some understanding of them and know that others are having similar experiences. Ignoring them doesn't stop them from happening or prevent others being swept up in their wake. 

Can you explain what you mean, Don? I posted this particular NDE because I think it's important to talk about it and understand it. There are, of course, some NDEs that are made up. In cases like that, it's important to uncover this so bogus NDEs don't get included along with legitimate ones. But when you have legitimate experiences that repeat, in different cultures, times periods, and various flavors, I think it is very important to include and discuss them. And this definitely includes the end-time predictions that many NDErs report. These predictions not only cause the person who experienced them a great deal of fear, stress and concern, but they can also create a lot of trauma in those who hear them.

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 7:39 AM MST

Sophia, did your NDE include predictions about the end of the world? Also, yes, many, many NDEs include many of the same elements this young man's did. There are also some very good Jewish NDEs that contain the same kind of overt Jewish elements that this boy's did. Here's one of my favorites:

You can learn more about Alon Anava by going here. Anava also shares a great story about seeing a future event in his NDE that played out when he returned to Earth:

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 8:08 AM MST

P.S. Kevin Williams of Near-Death.com has a helpful collection of NDE predictions posted here. One thing that I think is important to note is that religious predictions where one people is predicted to survive while all others are killed off are cut from a different cloth than predictions that warn of environmental disasters and the collapse of people, societies, and systems that are driven by unloving thoughts and actions. There is not only more evidence of the second kind of predictions coming true, but they are clearly more based in universal truths. While NDEs as a whole insist that God loves everyone, NDEs also champion the idea that unloving thoughts and actions do produce all kinds of disasters, in both our personal and collective lives, in this world and the next.

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 8:28 AM MST

Steve, NDE end-of-the-world predictions are not anomalies. They are a significant part of many NDEs. You can find a good collection of these kind of predictions posted here.

• 55 posts
    November 19, 2015 8:38 AM MST

David thanks for the link to your survival tips.  Actually when you think of the end-of -the world scenarios it's the people "left" on the earth that are the losers. Everyone else will have awakened in the Light.  I thought the asteroid scenario would be the best way to go.  Everyone would know it was coming and have time to make peace before we all awaken in the light together.  No decaying, decrepit, bodied to deal with,  no need to feel all the pain over and over again as friends and relatives die individually.  I think these end-of-world scenarios may just be another way for the Eternal to spice up the drama. As if it wasn't dramatic enough already!

I always think back to one NDErs quote " An atomic bomb could go off over your head and you'll be fine..."

Nuff said.

• 63 posts
    November 19, 2015 11:50 AM MST

David, it wasn't so much the end of the world aspect of this NDE that I found anomalous, but the overall dark and frightening tone of it. The majority of the NDEs I'm familiar are uplifting and positive and speak of a god that loves us unconditionally and who works everything together for our good.

• 63 posts
    November 19, 2015 11:55 AM MST

Also, if I'm not mistaken, distressing/hellish NDEs make up only a small percent of all NDEs, right?

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 12:42 PM MST

Steve, while it's true that most NDEs are uplifting and full of love and light, a significant number of them -- somewhere between 5 and 20 percent (maybe more) -- report darker experiences. This is one of the 800 pound gorillas that the NDE community tends to avoid. And so do people who have these experiences. They can be so profoundly upsetting that very few people want to talk about them. But we need to. Thankfully, this topic isn't being completely ignored anymore. You can learn more about these experiences by going here: NDEs & Hell. Kevin Williams also has a very helpful resource page for these experiences on his website: Hell and the Near-Death Experience.

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 12:46 PM MST

You suggest that "these end-of-world scenarios may just be another way for the Eternal to spice up the drama." Amen to that. According to many NDEs, that seems to be one of the bottom lines. We're spiritual beings out having a fun time creating, exploring, and experiencing every kind of far out thing we can imagine...

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:27 PM MST

Hello, David.

Thank you so very much for your reply.  I very much appreciate it.  It's rich with great information.  I will certainly check out the links you have provided.

I wasn't aware of these types of NDEs as, and I hate to admit it, I have steered clear of them out of fear of the ones that are frightening to me, LOL.  I think my time in the monastery and a couple of people I knew growing up, put the fear of "hell-fire" into me.  Yikes!!!

I decided this time around to try to work on that fear and so I watched this video and am so glad I did.  It brought things up that needed some light and love.  And then your response helped even more.  Bless you!

Ah...the book about my experience...  I have some family and friends who know (and some saw) what happened, who have been encouraging me for years to write about it.  I actually have been afraid to for fear of backlash from the former leader of the community.  At one point in time, shortly after I had arrived back home, I was put in touch immediately with the cult expert for that particular area who very much wanted to proceed with an investigation of this person.  It fell through and I think it may have been out of fear and the habit of "sweeping things under the rug."  It may have also been due to the fact that she had acquired a lawyer after I did because she had been calling me and my family harassing us and blaming me for all the problems in the community.  I didn't understand why she felt the need to get a lawyer, but she did.  I did get up the courage to go to her superior and warn him of what was happening in the community.  I was dismissed as "emotionally distraught" and the community continued to exist for several more years.  It eventually fell apart when the last remaining sister had a major nervous breakdown and they separated the superior and her.  They found the superior mentally unstable, amongst other things, and supposedly ex-communicated her and disbanded what was left of the community.  When I tried to reach out to my former "sister", she refused to talk to anyone.  Her mother was so distraught over her and asked me what had happened.  I wasn't comfortable telling her without her daughter's permission, but the mother insisted.  I told her and she seemed greatly relieved because she was able to understand some of what her daughter may be going through - namely, PTSD.  

Returning to a particular point in your reply:  "What I've noticed is that prophetic figures with end-of-the-world visions tend to rise when cultures are being faced with great change. This is especially true when their existence is threatened."  I understand this.  This makes a lot of sense to me.  Also, I couldn't help but wonder if this was also the case for rise in crimes and such.  What I mean is that, growing up, my Mom always said that she believed the greatest evil is greed because it's fear-based and from it follows all other manner of evil, wrong-doing, etc.  This leads me back to the picture you posted the other day with the quote to choose love and not fear.

A lot to think about.

Thanks.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:33 PM MST

I was just thinking about that...I mean, about the boy who had this type of NDE and others like him.  To find a site like this would be such a blessing.  As I was watching him in the video, I couldn't help but notice some of his body language and I interpreted it as his feeling overwhelmed by his experience.  Perhaps I was just transferring my feelings of overwhelm, but, then again, maybe not.  Hopefully, he is getting the support and help he needs to understand and integrate his experience.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:37 PM MST

LOL, I love that quote.

I also admit that I am a movie junkie for such movies like, "Deep Impact", "Armageddon", "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World."  I actually grew up in a household that talked about such things every so often.  My Mom has always said that if it's going to happen, then please land on (fill in with her addresses).  But when we got serious about it, we said how we hoped we would be with the people we love and if not, love the people you're with because what a beautiful way to leave this world knowing someone saw you, acknowledged you, smiled at you, prayed with or for you, and so on.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:44 PM MST

Yes, it's great that this is not being avoided.  I'm still reading Nancy Evan Bush's book, "Dancing Past the Dark", which deals with darker experiences.  Apparently, because they are not the typical "positive" NDE, many are afraid to report them.  An old friend's husband had a very dark experience after he suffered a major heart attack and died briefly.  He wouldn't tell anyone except his wife who shared it with a few of us.  He was confused because he was a God-loving man, good husband and father.  I was a young girl at the time I heard the story and was confused too because I had always known him to be a good man.  Now I know places like this site and Nan Bush's site and book and can now share them with others.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:45 PM MST

Hi, Steve.

I don't know what the percentages are, but Nancy Evans Bush has a great site and her book, "Dancing Past the Dark" is really interesting.  Her site is:  http://www.dancingpastthedark.com

Hope that helps.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:45 PM MST

Hi, Sophie.

Cool.  Thanks.

• D M
    • 174 posts
    November 19, 2015 1:47 PM MST

Sophie,

Beautiful and true...

• 957 posts
    November 19, 2015 2:30 PM MST

Again, the best estimates we currently have indicate that somewhere between 5 and 20 percent (maybe more) have hellish or distressing near-death experiences. You can learn all about this here.